Here are two cases and references where
InStrategy Consulting built two successful companies.
Danny Cortenraede – Managing Director and Partner Wannahaves : Read more about this here
As a Managing Director of Wannahaves BV and the President of Wannhaves Inc. Americas, Danny Cortenraede was the driving force behind the transition Wannahaves has made into a first-class global digital media agency. Danny built this future proof company from scratch in the Netherlands. After this success, he moved to the USA to open the second office to work with brands like Nike, adidas, Budweiser, Samsung, AT&T and many more.
His hands-on leadership approach enabled Danny to build the team from 1 to 40 talented employees who thrive in our fast-paced and collaborative work environment.
Danny participated in the complete development of the company, from mission statement to business objectives and rebuilt Wannahaves into a digital media agency that helps to activate brands through three primary services: content creation, media distribution, and social media management.
Wannahaves assists its business partners, in addition to our own brands of 433 and BALR., in creating the right content and distributing through our network.
Demonstrated ability to build key relationships and break open the global market as seen by our world-class portfolio, which includes Nike, Adidas, Puma, Budweiser, Red Bull, Samsung, Marriott, Stock X, Intersport, Mindshare, and many more.
Extensive network enables us to distribute content fast and focused. With more than 42 million combined followers and 1 billion views per week, we offer brands the ability to reach millions of relevant people in your target audience.
InStrategy Consulting has build up NanoFixit from scratch in the BeNeLux & Germany.
We are responsible for developing and implementing the distribution strategy with a primary focus on the BeNeLux and Germany. Implementation of NanoFixit processes and procedures (f.e. contracts with the largest distributors, operators and e-tailers, pricing agreements, back & front office support)
– Developing distribution channel strategy; wholesale, retailers, distribution and the Internet;
– Setting long term aspiration and annual goals with the partners;
– Select strategic partners and will represent NanoFixit on an executive level;
– Establish and maintain strategic relationships with C-level channel partners and end-customers and key stakeholders;
– This include multifaceted, extended negotiations and direct touch for the sale of complex, high-value solutions across the Benelux and Germany through a network of business partners and value-added resellers;
– Managing the Sales teams in the Benelux by motivating, coaching, recruiting, target settings and working with each individual to develop their account plans. Continuous monitoring of the team’s performance and take action to ensure that targets are met.
– Manage and improve the regional revenue and profitability budget.
Achieved results (contracts closed with): Vodafone, Phonehouse, Optie1, Telecombinatie, Mobiel.nl, bol.com, Wehkamp, Ako, Central Point, Mconomy (distributor), Copaco, Lekkerland and many more.